Below you will find pen and ink drawing tutorials that describe how to draw different elements of nature in detail with step by step illustrations. In these pen and ink drawing tutorials, the focus above all is to help you quickly understand the core concepts and then practice drawing them. To this end, templates are provided at the end of every pen and ink drawing tutorial that you can print and use to practice drawing. These drawing tutorials demystifies and make drawing with pen and ink accessible to anybody.
In addition, I have also published pen and ink drawing workbooks that expand on the material covered in these tutorials. With fully illustrated examples and hands on exercises, they are a great way to get started drawing with pen and ink. Try them today.
- How to Draw Tree Trunks in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Tree Branches and Twigs in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Needle Foliage in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Deciduous Foliage in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Distant Foliage in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Grass and Ground Cover in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw a Bush in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Stones in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Mountains in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Sky and Clouds in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Water in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw Weathered Wooden Post in Pen and Ink
- How to Draw a Wooden Structure in Pen and Ink
You can also check out my step by step pen and ink drawing posts that show how to do a specific drawing in step by step manner. These step by step tutorials are great for beginners to get their feet wet with pen and ink drawing.
After studying individual elements in detail, you can study composition themes along with their video demonstration. Here I discuss how different elements can be used together in different ways to put together simple but pleasing landscapes. You can also find many other examples to practice in easy pen and ink drawings page.
In addition, you can also visit my YouTube channel with over 50 videos illustrating techniques covered in the pen and ink tutorials above. All you need is a pen and a paper to follow along and you will be able to draw pleasing pen and ink landscapes in no time.
I will be regularly adding new templates and tutorials. If you would like to be notified of any new addition, pl. send me your email address in the form below. I would also like to hear from you regarding your finished work based on these templates and would try to display them on this site.
Practice often and always have fun doing it. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments.